Can You Reveal the Villain in this Classic Murder Mystery Party Game?
The newspapers say “Stone Dead!” Harriet Stone, that is. She was found dead on the dining room table and we suspect foul play. Perhaps the knife in her back tipped us off? This riveting murder mystery party game will keep everyone guessing.
Each murder mystery party game includes the following:
- Story of the crime and circumstances for the party/gathering
- List of cast members
- Individual character packets
- “Rules” for playing the game
- Hosting Packet, which includes instructions on how to play the game, timing and organization tips for the host, how to plan the party and select player parts, etc.
- Historical background if necessary
- A summary of who, how, and why the crime was done
- Decision booklet (for Choose Your Own Ending games)
- Performance and dressing tips
- FREE personalized invitation – email or print and mail
- Link to a personalized “Dead Stone” Pinterest Board with decorating, food, and costume ideas!