Disability Awareness fun and games:
In this unique disability awareness game, you and your team are transported into the shoes of a group of disabled individuals. Then you are turned loose to cooperatively solve the mystery and find the killer before another attempt is made, possibly on your life!
Can these blind, deaf, and/or speech and language impaired characters solve the mystery or will they be silenced forever? This fun team building and group activity will challenge even the most savvy of players.
Each mystery game party includes the following:
- Story of the crime and circumstances for the party/gathering
- List of cast members
- Individual character packets
- “Rules” for playing the game
- Hosting Packet, which includes instructions on how to play the game, timing and organization tips for the host, how to plan the party and select player parts, etc.
- Historical background if necessary
- A summary of who, how, and why the crime was done
- Performance and dressing tips
- FREE personalized invitation – email or print and mail
- Link to a personalized See No Evil, Hear No Evil, Speak No Evil” Pinterest Board with decorating, food, and costume ideas!