In this spy games set in the colonial Revolutionary War era, players will dress up and assume a character. Then they will interrogate other members of the party. Periodically they will evaluate and share clues, and eventually (hopefully) figure out who is the villain. This g-rated spy mystery is great for family reunions, team building exercises, small or large parties and perfect for history buffs who enjoy recreating, however loosely, historical times.
Each spy games party includes the following:
- Story of the crime and circumstances for the party/gathering
- List of cast members
- Individual character packets
- “Rules” for playing the game
- Hosting Packet, which includes instructions on how to play the game, timing and organization tips for the host, how to plan the party and select player parts, etc.
- Historical background if necessary
- A summary of who, how, and why the crime was done
- Performance and dressing tips
- FREE personalized invitation – email or print and mail
- Link to a personalized “The Fox” Pinterest Board with decorating, food, and costume ideas!