When Granny married her fourth husband, Mr. Brown, she was no longer the Granny her grandkids knew and loved anymore. She stopped traveling, she stopped eating the food she loved, she stopped watching the shows she loved. She finally took a break from the family that lasted for years. But recently she had reconciled with her four grandchildren and their spouses.
And then Mr. Brown died. Granny put her house up for sale and left on a Reiki retreat for Nonagenarians at an East Texas Ashram.
Before she left, though, she sat you down and had a stern talking to. She said she knew one of you was responsible for Mr. Brown’s death, and by the time she got home, you’d better know who it was, or everyone would be cut out of the will.
Each Mystery Game Comes Equipped With:
- Story of the crime and circumstances for the party/gathering
- List of cast members
- Individual character packets
- “Rules” for playing the game
- Hosting Packet, which includes instructions on how to play the game, timing and organization tips for the host, how to plan the party and select player parts, etc.
- Historical background if necessary
- A summary of who, how, and why the crime was done
- Performance and dressing tips
- Link to a personalized “Here Lies Mr. Brown” Pinterest Board with decorating, food, and costume ideas!
Vella has extra information about the Storyline, Characters, and the author’s behind-the-scene notes about this game and all the others, plus information on upcoming and in-progress games! Check it out here!