Polly Esther Shurtz is a frequent flyer in this clinic, as well as other clinics in the area. She has a list of food and environmental allergies as long as your arm. She came into the clinic complaining of a cough, a fever, and trouble breathing.
She is now sitting in the emergency room with hives up and down her body. This is a new symptom that seems to be unconnected to the ailment she came in with.
Through a preliminary investigation, It has been narrowed down that the four people here each interacted with Polly. It’s important for us to figure out what caused the hives so we can administer the proper medicine and not let it happen again.
Each Mystery Game Comes Equipped With:
- Story of the crime and circumstances for the party/gathering
- List of cast members
- Individual character packets
- “Rules” for playing the game
- Hosting Packet, which includes instructions on how to play the game, timing and organization tips for the host, how to plan the party and select player parts, etc.
- Historical background if necessary
- A summary of who, how, and why the crime was done
- Performance and dressing tips
- Link to a personalized “Doctor Dangerous” Pinterest Board with decorating, food, and costume ideas!
Vella has extra information about the Storyline, Characters, and the author’s behind-the-scene notes about this game and all the others, plus information on upcoming and in-progress games! Check it out here!