The sign over the camp entrance boldly states “Welcome to Camp Run A’Muk.” Underneath, someone has written “where minds are lost as well as campers.” Shampoo High campers have been sent as a reward by their school for their good grades. Their parents think it is a great opportunity for to spend some quality time relaxing – both for the girls AND the parents too.
When the girls arrived at camp, they were told the real reason for being at camp is that the camp is going to be closed next year if the Board of Directors cannot solve the ghost sighting issue and things disappearing.
The pride and mascot of Camp Run A’Muk is a midget horse named Archie, but he has not been seen in two days. What happened to him? Someone in your cabins must be the prankster or thief that has been “borrowing” him. You are some of the best in the school at problem solving and the camp needs your help!
Each Mystery Game Comes Equipped With:
- Story of the crime and circumstances for the party/gathering
- List of cast members
- Individual character packets
- “Rules” for playing the game
- Hosting Packet, which includes instructions on how to play the game, timing and organization tips for the host, how to plan the party and select player parts, etc.
- Historical background if necessary
- A summary of who, how, and why the crime was done
- Performance and dressing tips
- Link to a personalized “Camp Run-A-Muk” Pinterest Board with decorating, food, and costume ideas!
Vella has extra information about the Storyline, Characters, and the author’s behind-the-scene notes about this game and all the others, plus information on upcoming and in-progress games! Check it out here!