Experience an unholy night of mystery.
It’s 1954 in sleepy McCleary, Washington. While their local church was recently turned into a museum, it’s also the promising home to a brand new elementary school, a lumber strike, and murder.
Local real estate mogul Clarence Abernathy was found dead at the end of the bell pole. The spouse is always the first suspect, but nobody can find Flora Abernathy to question her. The party attendees were each at the museum at the time the body was found and are therefor suspects.
Can you discover who the murderer is, or find Flora and pin it on her?
The 16-player game has two additional players who were not nearby when the murder happened… but that doesn’t necessarily mean they’re innocent!
Each Mystery Game Comes Equipped With:
- Story of the crime and circumstances for the party/gathering
- List of cast members
- Individual character packets
- “Rules” for playing the game
- Hosting Packet, which includes instructions on how to play the game, timing and organization tips for the host, how to plan the party and select player parts, etc.
- Historical background if necessary
- A summary of who, how, and why the crime was done
- Performance and dressing tips
- Link to a personalized “Murder at the Museum” Pinterest Board with decorating, food, and costume ideas!