In this Regency Mystery Party, you step into the well-bred world of Jane Austen you’ve fallen in love with. Good manners, refinement, and restraint reign supreme in this world. Painting, piano playing, and walking. Alas, every beloved society hides a seedy underbelly, and here you will not only glimpse it, you will also live it. Gambling, drug addiction, class wars, gender inequality, and love (both unrequited and forbidden) all add to the tension.
Don’t worry, though. It’s not too tense. There is also burping, cross-dressing, and a half-deaf maid who may mishear your conversation in a hilarious way.
Just imagine it: neighboring nobility gathered at the London home of Lady Abigail Handelford for afternoon tea. Someone writing mean-spirited, accusatory, and sometimes downright threatening notes to nearly everyone at the party in the recent past. It is time to put your heads together to discover who has your country homes in an uproar before the high season is ruined – or even worse, before someone loses their head.
Each Murder Mystery Game Comes Equipped With:
- Story of the crime and circumstances for the party/gathering
- List of cast members
- Individual character packets
- “Rules” for playing the game
- Hosting Packet, which includes instructions on how to play the game, timing and organization tips for the host, how to plan the party and select player parts, etc.
- Historical background, if necessary
- A summary of who, how, and why the criminal acted
- Performance and dressing tips
- Link to a personalized “Tea is for Terror” Pinterest Board with decorating, food, and costume ideas!