In these popular spy games, the Revolutionary war troops are deserting faster than they can be recruited. Supplies are harder to get as the British always seem to seize or requisition all the stockpiles before the Colonists. The farmers now want gold or silver, not paper money. Many people are leaning toward suing for peace and taking their punishment. The year is 1780 in the English Colonies of America. The Colonies have declared for independence and are involved in a revolution against England. The Colonists have had some minor wins, some disastrous losses, and lots of discouragement. A new flag will only motivate the army so far!
Headquarters suspects that there is a spy (known as The Fox), passing secrets to the British Forces. General Washington suspects everyone. He is worried The Fox may even be one of his staff. His Chief of Staff, Colonel Hathaway, has called for a meeting at an inn in Fairfax, Virginia. He doesn’t want to meet around his other Headquarters personnel where he suspects there may be a leak of information. With luck we should be able to uncover the spy tonight, and after a fair trial The Fox will be hung in the morning. Don’t make plans for tomorrow afternoon!
Each Murder Mystery Game Comes Equipped With:
- Story of the crime and circumstances for the party/gathering
- List of cast members
- Individual character packets
- “Rules” for playing the game
- Hosting Packet, which includes instructions on how to play the game, timing and organization tips for the host, how to plan the party and select player parts, etc.
- Historical background, if necessary
- A summary of who, how, and why the criminal acted
- Performance and dressing tips
- Link to a personalized “The Fox” Pinterest Board with decorating, food, and costume ideas!