Our Best Selling Party Games
Are you new to hosting mystery party games and want to make sure you and your friends have a great time? Consider trying one of our most popular party games!
The Queen’s Jewels At this New Year’s Eve costume ball the queen’s jewels turn up missing. If we don’t figure out who stole them and soon, no one will have a Happy New Year.
12 or 13-20 player games | male/female cast
Hawaiian Holiday A sunny vacation to Hawaii turns deadly. Who would want Ned and Martha killed? Perhaps the game should be called “Slaughter in the Water”!
10 or 11-30 player games | male/female cast
Follow the Flag The Civil War isn’t going too well. Today is payday but the paymaster is dead and the payroll is gone. The war will be lost if you don’t find that missing payroll, and fast!
10 player game | male/female cast
Click on any of these party games to learn more about them. You can see the character list as well as story for each of these games on their individual pages.
Each mystery game party includes the following:
- Story of the crime and circumstances for the party/gathering
- List of cast members
- Individual character packets
- “Rules” for playing the game
- Hosting Packet, which includes instructions on how to play the game, timing and organization tips for the host, how to plan the party and select player parts, etc.
- Historical background if necessary
- A summary of who, how, and why the crime was done
- Decision booklet (for Choose Your Own Ending games)
- Performance and dressing tips
- FREE personalized invitation – email or print and mail
- Link to a personalized Pinterest Board with decorating, food, and costume ideas!