Every year, your neighborhood has an annual White Elephant Christmas party. This year’s theme: “Ugly Sweater Christmas.” Velda Vanderhoek, local gossipmonger, hosts the party this year, causing everyone to dread going to to the party in anticipation of what the evening could yield. But you were beat to Velda’s home by emergency vehicles. By the time the fire was out, Velda was already dead.
You’re now at another neighbor’s house clad in your ugly sweaters and bearing White Elephant gifts. As her nearest neighbors and closest acquaintances, each of you is either a suspect or a potential witness.
Which of you has a good enough reason to want to silence the neighborhood gossip – for good?
Each Murder Mystery Game Comes Equipped With:
- Story of the crime and circumstances for the party/gathering
- List of cast members
- Individual character packets
- “Rules” for playing the game
- Hosting Packet, which includes instructions on how to play the game, timing and organization tips for the host, how to plan the party and select player parts, etc.
- Historical background, if necessary
- A summary of who, how, and why the criminal acted
- Performance and dressing tips
- Link to a personalized “wHo! wHo! wHo! killed Christmas” Pinterest Board with decorating, food, and costume ideas!
There are no reviews yet.